Please enjoy this fun compilation of Valentine's Day appropriate cards for up to 25 different kinds of "lovers". And while I am not judging, I am talking about those with many different interests/personalities and not actual romantic partners. That seems like a lot of work.
1. A Plant (or 'Jerry Maguire') Lover
2. Still in the friend zone (& will be reminded that they are not quite "lover" status)
3. Sushi Lover
4. Music Lover (& won't be mad you put this song in their head)
5. Pizza Lover
6. A Nerdy (and owns it!) Lover
7. Loves to "Netflix and Chill"
8. For those with "multiple lovers"
9. & 10. Lover of the Great Outdoors (or Hunting & Fishing)
11. Donut Lover
12. Loves Minimalism (or Tic Tac Toe)
13. Potty Mouthed, Brunch Lover
14. Book Lover
15. Loves Colour & Confetti
16. Loves 'The Beatles'
17. Lover of Star Wars (and more particularly, Yoda)
18. Syrupy Sweet Lover
19. Loves Unicorns (or is one!)
20. & 21. Bacon Lovers
22. & 23. Breakfast Lovers
24. Loves Long Term Commitments
25. Loves "dancing to the beat of their own drum"
A few additional ways to "jazz" up your cards are by using fun address labels on the envelope, along with some heart shaped stickers: